Transfer 8 Week 1

I'm excited for the next chapter of my mission! Even if it pains me to turn the next page. But I am excited to see what comes next and to put every effort into what the Lord needs of me no matter where I go. 


On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Jennadene Ryan <jennadene.ryan@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Time flies when your on a mission and yep, my 8th transfer is here and will be the shortest of my mission a total of 4 weeks! 
Nothing really happened this week besides going to an incredible Japanese Market place for dinner with Ann and Aubrey, Exchanges, Australia Day dinner, OH and the transfer calls.... 

Sister Martin and I are both being transferred and so they are white washing the Monta Vista Ward and my heart is literally broken! However, I know that the Lord has a plan for both us and our amazing investigators... Even our investigators were heart broken :(
On Sunday while the sacrament was being passed, I was praying for help for the pain I was feeling, knowing this was my last Sunday with the YSA and with our Investigator and I felt the need to turn to Mosiah 3:19 and I saw it in a way I never have before. 

"For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord,and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father."

I have been praying a lot to help me become more Christlike and exersice the Christlike Attributes given in Preach My Gospel and this was an answer to many prayers, I knew that this is a way for me to become a saint through the Atonement and to put off the natural man, to be humble and willing to submit to his will, even if I will only be in this new area for just 4 weeks, there is a work for me to do there and I have to trust the Lord enough to know that Reece and Armon will be okay and looked after by whoever takes over the area, to know that I will learn what is needed of me these next 4 weeks in this new area that will prepare me for when I go back to Temple Square, it was a humbling experience and I know that He heard my prayers and answered them through the scriptures, as he always has for me throughout everything. This is His will and He knows so much better than I ever could, if I love him, which obviously I do, I need to have the faith to trust him with all I have and put everything on the alter of sacrifice and let him mold me into who he needs me to be. 

I love my Savior and I'm so grateful for the Atonement and the way I am able to use it in my life in ways I never would have if I had not come on a mission, I'm grateful for the scriptures that lead me and guide me and help me understand the Lords will for me, I know they come from him and is proof of His great and powerful love for every one of us. 

Search them diligently and pray always, you will find him and have greater joy than ever imagined. 

Love, Sister Ryan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment