The Best Email Yet From Elder Wheeler

With me leaving on my mission next week, it was amazing to receive this on my last not being a missionary P-day. 

Oh my goodness!!! It`s been eating away at me all week whether or not you would get your visa on time, so I wrote you a letter this morning and sealed it and was wrote your home address.. I will have to change that! Oh man! I jumped on the computer and before looking at any of my other 23 emails I looked for yours to read it straight away! And you are getting your VISA! I can`t believe it I`m so incredibly happy for you! I have been praying all week that whether or not you get it, that you will be blessed and comforted, but also that you will get it hahaha. Oh my goodness. Next week my girlfriend is going to be a missionary!!!!! I can`t believe it! The letter I sent hopefully will get to the MTC while you`re there, but I`m going to send you my happy 8 months letter when you are in temple square so it doesn`t get lost or anything. Dude I can`t believe you`re finally going, that it`s finally real!! I am so excited for you! Forget your friends, forget your family, in fact, forget yourself haha I am the most excited for you out of anyone (yes including yourself haha). 

Your email today was amazing, I loved every bit of it! I read it with the biggest smile on my face and when you said you should get your visa, I was just filled with excitement! And I`m going to just write to you this week, no one else. I`m so sorry I didn`t send you a very good email last week, I felt horrible all week when I thought about it, and was praying that you would feel my love and forgive me. I was all like `yeah save the best till last` and then just ran out of time completely :(. Please forgive me! I wrote in my planner, no.1 priority for next p-day, write to Jen, and it doesn`t matter who I miss out. 

Depending on your p-day I might not get an email from you the week you get there! How horrifying! Well, I`m just saying this so if you get there, and your p-day is on like Wednesday or Thursday or something so you don`t get it till the week after, so you know that I know that if I don`t get an email from you it`s because of that, and that way you don`t have to stress about me stressing that I didn`t get an email from my awesome missionary girlfriend. hahaha, did that even make sense? Just don`t think that I thought that you forgot me cause that`s sort of what I did when I got to the MTC. Include me in your letter home on your first day! Just write to your mum and add me in the recipents please! 

So when you get to the MTC find my kohai! I just sent them all an email, and you too haha so you could see it, about it and I told them heaps when I was there too to be on the lookout for the most attractive beautiful woman there! They sit at the sandwich bar to the right of when you enter. If you see anyone with a japanese name tag ask me if they were in the same zone as Elder Wheeler from Australia :D

Okay so you`re absolutely amazing and I love you so much! I am so excited for you to be going to Temple Square, next week! That is so amazing! You`re amazing! Ahh! Make sure you write to me! You have heaps of time at the MTC so please write to me every week if you can! I want to hear from you, it doesn`t matter how long it takes to get to me! I will continue writing to you every week because I love you and want to constantly remind you how much you mean to me! Make the most of this week! I wish I could give you a big hug and a good luck kiss but alas! We`ll have to save that one for another time. Just remember, if you ever feel like maybe we`re growing distant or if you question your feelings for me, I want you to know that I love you regardless, I have never had any doubts if whether or not I love you, from the moment I met you I loved you. I love your spirit and I love your soul. Please please please don`t ever ever ever forget, I love you and want to be with you again, so no matter what gets in the way, no matter what hiccups we have, I love you. I just wanted you to know that before you go out and focus on your training at the MTC. Thank you for being such an inspiring example and motivation to me, I`ve said it before and I`ll say it again, you are never a distraction, only a motivation. I miss you, I miss spending time with you, I`ll be honest, I can`t hide that, but there is no where I`d rather be than here in Ishigaki serving the Lord, and there is never a moment where I wish I weren`t here. And I hope in you knowing that, that I love the Lord enough to do this, that you then know how much I love you. How much faith I have in our relationship, in our love for each other, that I can come out here with no worries that after our missions no matter what has happened, we will be together to pick up where we left off. And that we can worry about that when the time comes. 

Seriously I`m so happy for you to be leaving! It`s about time too! Haha. You deserve this so much. You are the best missionary I have ever met. I told everyone at the MTC and I tell the missionaries here. Now, go out there, and kick some butt! You`re awesome. I`m so lucky to have you in my life, you`re one of the biggest blessings I have. Serve dilligently and serve with all you have. Whether you`re serving in Temple Square or you`re knocking on doors, service to the Lord is one of the greatest things we could be doing in our lives right now and the fact that we`re in this together, we`re doing it together, side-by-side spiritually and emotionally.. it is beautiful. Thank you for everything. This mission is one of the best things I`ve done and I`m so glad to be here. 

I love you, always have and always will. Never doubt, no matter what comes up. I`ll be here. You`re my bestfriend and my girlfriend, I love you.
Love from Jayme <3

I don`t know if you will get the letter I send last week in time, so if you can, please ask your Mum to forward it to you to your mission if it arrives after you leave.

---

This is the best email I've received from him yet, and needless to say I miss him like crazy, but I'm so proud of him and all he does, I know he loves me because he is putting the Lord first, I love him so much, he is such a blessing in my life, he teaches me so much and is such an amazing motivation and example to me. The people of Ishigaki and Japan in general are so blessed to have him, he is an amazing missionary and amazing person, 
I love you Elder Wheeler. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment