Transfer 7 Week 3


I have no time to email much because I was emailing a bunch of investigators, but I will say that I had an amazing Christmas full of love, food, gifts, friends, family, the gospel and of course my Savior Jesus Christ. 
I'm so grateful for Ashley having us in her home and letting us Skype home and making one of the biggest breakfasts I've eaten in my entire life. It was an incredible day and I wouldn't have had my only Christmas on the mission be any other way! 
Nothing much happened this week, it is a bit slower in the YSA around holidays because everyone is going home or moving for school and different things. We have had some great contacts and absolute miracles that unfortunately are not YSA but we know that with the help of the missionaries in the family wards will receive the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. 
Miracles happen when you follow the Spirit and when you give the Lord all that you have and put every inch of faith into the work, into finding, teaching and testifying. Things are happening! slowly but surely. 

I know the gospel to be true with all that I have, the Book of Mormon is the word of God and Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, all is possible through Him and this work is impossible without Him. I know that His atonement is real and powerful and that Christmas is a special day to put aside the things of the world and focus on the creator of all things, Jesus Christ. 

I love you all, thank-you for everything. 

Miracles Happen through Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. 

Love, Sister Ryan xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment