Transfer 9 Week 1 (Part 2)

I get to email twice this week, because my P-day has now changed.

I'm back on Temple Square and I just feel so at home, seeing the white mountains covered in snow coming in and there is still snow on the ground from a couple of days ago! Seeing the Temple for the first time all over again, you can never get sick of it's beauty! It feels so good to walk in the shadow of the temple again, to feel that spirit and to teach and to testify the way I have my whole mission in the frequency we can here. The first person I saw, I just was so excited to talk to them member or not, I feel like a new missionary all over again with that new missionary fire that burns ablaze in my heart, had a lady tell us even today (who was not a member) that she can see the passion we have for what we believe in through our countenance and it was incredible to hear that, now she is a potential investigator!

I just love being a Temple Square missionary so much!
 
Won't lie, I felt so lost when I got back, so much has changed! (which I was not expecting), but it's all really exciting to be able to learn and grow with my new companion who is fresh from the MTC!
We got back to the Square and made it in time for the trainers and new missionary announcements, my new companion is...Sister Christensen! Who has lived all over the United States, she is amazing! I have already learnt a lot and just love her so much! 
This companionship is so inspired! I can't even put it into words, she is incredible though and so willing and ready to learn and to try new things, to role play and to gain everything she can from this experience. In the meeting the new missionaries said what they wanted in a companion and she said "someone who can relate anything to the gospel" and I sure hope I can live up to that standard! Hahaha, so far so good! 

I was so scared to train when I found out, and though I still feel inadequate for the task, I know the Lord will help me every step of the way as long as I trust in Him, I will spend a lot of time on my knees this transfer I can see it now, and I am so excited for that! It's going to be the best learning experience I could ask for. Not that I have to do much, she basically came pre-trained! She has a burning testimony of the gospel and I can already see she is going to pick up all these things so quickly, she's adorable, what more can I say?

Leaving California was hard, and it doesn't feel at all that I said goodbye to Sister Jesson, Sister Pockus and Sister Mella just yesterday, feels like months ago! I'm just so grateful for all the experience and things I learnt while there though, I will never forget some of those very important things that I learnt, it was an incredible experience and now I'm living the next chapter of the story! 

Sister Christensen and I have already seen miracles in just the last 24 hours, met amazing people, new potential investigators, uplifted members, lessons set up with people, etc. 
I LOVE THIS WORK! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! It seriously is the best thing in the world, the best experience to prepare us for life and I'm so eternally grateful to the Lord for calling me where He has called me to serve. I know my call is inspired and that revelation is alive and well and that we can still receive guidance from the heavens! What a wonderful blessing that is to have in our lives. 

I love you all! Thank-you for everything!

Love, Sister Ryan xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment