photos

Slide the City 

Bountiful Temple

my last security training muffin

The BEST (and only) caramel apple of my life. 

We met Lucy's husband from 7th Heaven. We were walking out of the North VC and we got talking to this guy, and then we asked why he looked so familiar (as we had both been thinking it trying to figure out how on earth we knew him) and he said "well, I hate to ruin your day, but I'm an actor"... "Have you ever seen the little show, 7th Heaven?... I'm Lucy's husband" Yep, it happened! the price tag was still on his hat, I think he was trying to blend in with everyone else wearing the "Utes" hat, especially as it was the week of the big game! 

I met the kid in this Bible video with Jesus :)
His name is Gabe.

The BEST (and only) caramel apple of my life. 

my last security training muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment